- 1 Capsicum (sliced)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- 4 Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 2 tbsp
- Heat butter in a pan. Add vegetables to it and fry them until brown and soft.Add salt and sugar to the vegetables.
- Cook and stir till moisture evaporate from the vegetables.
- Take a bread slice and smear it with pizza sauce.Spread the vegetable mixture on the bread and garnish it with mozzarella cheese.
- Grill the bread in an oven or over tawa for 3-4 minutes, or till the bread is crispy and the cheese melts.
- Bread Pizza is ready to savor. Serve it with tomato ketchup.