- 2 cup Strawberry
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 big scoop Strawberry Ice-cream
- Lime-Lemon Soda
- In a pan, boil Strawberry, water and sugar for about 15-20 mins. Remove from heat and keep aside to cool.
- Put the cooled Strawberry mixture in a strainer, press and collect the thick syrup.
- In a serving glass, add 4 tblsp of Strawberry syrup and add Strawberry Ice-cream. Fill the remaining glass with Lime-lemon Soda.
- Place a straw and a wedge of Strawberry on the glass and serve immediately.