Wireless Speed Wheel for the Xbox 360

The Wireless Speed Wheel will be on sale later this year, and I am guessing it will occur at the same time as Forza 4. The price will be about $59.99. it is an official annoucement, but there is no word in the Press Release about it being motion-controlled. I don’t know if that was just left out, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be. I’m going to be on the E3 convention floor later today, so hopefully, I will get a chance to see it in motion. I will leave a comment here if it is, and something tells me that motion-contol will be a go. It would appear that Microsoft wants to bring about a better steering wheel than the plastic attachment for Mario Kart. You’ve got to admire how it has all the buttons of a regular Xbox 360 controller, so I am guessing it could be used with a racing game or any other game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages