In order to setup Sync with Google Chrome, you must have a Google userid and password.
Follow the steps below to setup Synchronization with Google Chrome.
1. Launch Google Chrome and click on the Spanner icon which denotes Settings.
2. Navigate to the menu which says 'Personal Stuff'. Here you will see an option for Setting up Sync. Click on the button which says 'Set Up Sync'.
3. Next, you will asked to login with your Google ID and Password. Once done, you will see a screen which will provide you with an option of choosing what all to sync. You can also choose Everything, if you wish to sync everything from one Chrome installation to another.
4. By default Google Chrome sync feature makes use of your password as the Sync encryption key. However, you do have an option to use a different encryption key. You can check these settings by clicking on the tabbed menu for Encryption.
5. Once done with everything click OK. Google Sync is now setup and you can use it on another computer.
In case if you ever wish to remove Synced data – simply navigate to Personal Stuff menu as in step 2 above and click on the button which says 'Stop Syncing this Account'. You can also remove Sync from the Google Dashboard. Removing Sync from Google Dashboard will delete all data from Google and will also stop syncing your account.