Potato and Mushroom Curry:
- Potato - 2 peel the skin and cut to medium cubes
- Onion - 1 sliced
- Mushroom - 2 cups chop into 6 pieces
- Mutter - 1 cup
- Coriander - 1 bunch chopped finely
- Garam masala - 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder - as required
- Salt, oil
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in the frying pan. Add the onion, saute for few seconds.
- Add the potato, mushroom, peas and add the chilli and garam masala.
- Divide the coriander to 2 portions. one portion add to the veggies.
- Add salt and saute it for few seconds.
- Now add water so that the veggies should be immersed 3/4th.
- Close with lid 3/4 th and let it cook until all the water is absorbed.
- Now add the remaining coriander and dollop of butter serve hot with roti and rice.
- Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Tomato - 1 big
- Garlic - 1
- Chilli powder and salt
- water for making dough
- Puree the tomato and garlic and strain it using strainer.
- Add them to the flour and make dough by adding chilli powder and salt to it. Divide into equal balls.
- Take a ball, press it in dry flour on both sides. Roll into a circle.
- If the dough sticks to the rolling pin or rolling surface, lightly dust it with dry flour.
- Heat the skillet . Place the chappathi over skillet. They start puffing with small bubbles now flip over another side press slightly with spatula so that it puffs well again.
- Make chappathi and serve hot with curry or raita.