- Eggs 3
- Bell pepper 1 small - sliced
- Onion 1 large sliced
- Tomato 1 chopped
- Green chili - optional 1/2 chopped
- Milk few teaspoons
- Cheddar cheese - shredded 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil / butter as per requirement.
- Beat egg yolks first and then add whites and beat vigorously. Once it comes to foamy set aside.
- Heat a skillet with oil. Add the vegetables and salt. Stir-fry over high, till onions turn fragrant.
- Now add the same to the whisked eggs, further add milk and if necessary white pepper powder.
- Heat a griddle, smear butter and pour the batter,make thin or thick omlet. Cover and cook briefly and finally add cheese and remove from heat.