Funny Break Up SMS's

i love her. she love me. then she love some1 else some1 else love her i love her she chose????some1 else

Touching lines from a broken heart: In my dreams she is mine.... But in my life she is a dream.....

When life changes & we go our separate ways.You will still be in my heart till my dying days.I tell no lie this is true,World has never seen a friend like u.

The only thing worse than being alone, is being with you.

I hate you, you hate me, what are we waiting for? Let”s do it.

 H0W FRIENDSHIP ENDS? Both friends will think the other is busy & will not contact,thinking it may be disturbing.As time passes both will think; let the other contact.After that each will think why should I contact 1st. Here Your love will be converted into Hate.You will eventually forget each other.So keep in touch with your friends.

Relationships Are Like Glass ...Sometimes It's Better To Leave Them Broken Than Try To Hurt Yourself Putting It Back Together ...

I Will REMEMBER Him NOT As The One Who BROKE My Heart BUT As The One Who TAUGHT Me HOW To LIVE With Broken Heart STILL..LOVE YOU SWT HEART

I heard someone whisper ur name,But when i turned around to c who it was,I noticed that I was alone.Then, I realized it that we are no longer together.

If sum1 cums in2 ur lyf n bcms a prt of u,bt 4 sum reason s/he couldnt stay,dnt cry 2 much..Jus b glad tht ur paths crosd n sumhw s/he made u hapy evn 4 a wile.

Love hurts when you breakup with someone.Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you But love hurts the most,when the person you love has no idea how you feel.

L0ve hUrTS wHen U brEak uP wid s0mE 0nE huRTs eVen m0rE whEN s0mE 0nE brEaks uP U...

I get so emotional when your not around..I think the emotion is called happiness

Staying far never breaks relation,Staying near never builds relation,Its a link between hearts,Which never allows us to forget each other.!!

After breaking up , it is inadvisable to get back with your ‘x’ in a hurry. after all, there must have been a reason for your to have broken up in the first place.

I miss u in every beats of my heart,In every blink of my eyes,In every second of time and In every moments of the day.

Have I told you lately how much I am in love with you??? No??Think about it, have a great life…

By the time you realize the value of people around you.It might be the time for them to leave you.So, Never miss a chance to say, I care for you

Look, I”m turning 16 soon, and I really just need my freedom!

Once people told me love is true,I didn't believe it till I found you,Now that u gone, I'm going crazy,I wish u would here n tell me “I love you”

Memories play very confusing role.Make you laugh when you remember the time you cried together.But make you cry when you remember the time you laughed together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages